Audio to midi converter G2M

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 2 01:17:29 CET 2012

also there was a post about this very same thing a year ago hah,

----
Hi Kai

> I don't know much about these things, but I do remember that MOTU came
> out with some sort of a software that could turn any (?) audio interface
into a
> CV/Gate interface for your modular/analogs.

I think Motu did do something but it was quite expensive, if I remember
correctly.

This one is highly regarded:

http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/silentway.html

Only works with limited interfaces due to technical stuff that I don't
understand.  Works with Motu.  I downloaded the demo and observations where
pretty good.  I did not buy but only because I did not have time to really
explore/integrate it.  But for the price, if you have a compatible interface
and any modular stuff, I would say it is a must have..

Anyone else used it?

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"