joining the modular club

ToAd EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 1 14:29:34 CET 2012

What's the third module from the left and the first from the right?
Stick with the multiples, they'll come in handy.

All this talk about modulars lately made me wonder, what is so appealing
to the smaller format?
I did some comparing between a MOTM(300 and 310) - JH (Living VCO's) -
Oakley - Blacet and AS VCO's. And I'm not much of an audiophile, but I
could hear a lot of difference. Is it a pricing issue or a space
decision or availability?

Cheers,
ToAd