Uploaded and preview

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Mon Feb 27 21:59:47 CET 2012

Romain / rXg skrev 2012-02-27 14:04:
> i listened to it yesterday evening quite late ...
> and It sounds quite good for my taste ...
> but I really look forward  to hear it with voice(s) cause it will bring more dimension
> to it ...  :)
Sorry to disappoint you Romain.
I did some recording today but it needs more work.

Tried to mix it in but it didn't quite fit. Need to practice that. And perhaps a few more
takes and learn how to make the best out of my voice.

I will however finish it with vocals and make use of those takes I did today.
And I even got two backing phrases/fills if you're interested! :)

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::

  Blog: borgstation.wordpress.com
  Web:  www.borgstation.com