rpm -- oh no...

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon Feb 27 16:19:53 CET 2012

Hej,

On 27.02.2012, at 14:09, Romain / rXg wrote:

> Well i m disappointed about my track too compare to what do others ! ;)

no need for shame, I listened to your track again last night and really liked it again. Good work! up there with the other tracks for Music Bar RPM 2012!

> For hobophobia how long will be the play ? I could maybe drop by if i have time (under reserve) ...

It'll be about 1 hour (maybe 1:15?). How would you travel? Would you go back after the performance? My house is booked (our dancer and her baby are staying with me), other wise I'd offer you the couch here…

But I'd be psyched if you come!

Kai