rpm -- oh no...

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Feb 27 00:29:13 CET 2012

Hi,

thanks everyone for a great an encouraging exchange, some really awesome tracks and I felt extremely motivated to contribute -- but unfortunately I couldn't finish my contribution. I didn't have enough time and am not happy with my current result, it's just flat and boring, I think.

so -- please excuse my lame excuse, but again there is no track from me…;)

(but a new play: "Hobophobia" with a lot of sound design, two actors (m) and a dancer (f), opening on March 14 in Münster…;-)

Kai