RPM - Mastering - Status

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Sun Feb 26 21:51:16 CET 2012

Hi All,

I've uploaded a first version of the tracks for feedback to the FTP
site. I've tried to balance the tracks against each other as far as
possible, although that's a goal that can never be fully reached given
the diversity of styles. The order of tracks is semi-random, some tracks
just ended up in order of me downloading them... Suggestions for the
final ordering are welcome.

I'll do another final session with fresh ears tomorrow evening
(remember, GMT+1...). Anything that arrives until then will be added.
Feedback is welcome!

BTW: Joost, are you submitting the tracks afterwards?

Martin