RPM - Mastering

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at chello.nl
Sun Feb 26 15:05:36 CET 2012

Op 26-2-2012 14:52, Andrew Robinson schreef:
> RPM rules state we need 35 minutes, or 10 tracks. I've finished a
> second mostly piano based piece, and it's uploading now, bringing us
> to 30 minutes total, and 7 tracks.

I do have a rather funny track here. It's got French lyrics, and
I made it for fun after one of the French voice over projects I
did. The voice talent has no problems with a release. It's 4:01.

I also have a happy dance track, very upbeat. It's 3:37.

One or both might help fill the empty space.

Martin, let me know if it's a good idea.

--
Gert