Preview of RPM track

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat Feb 25 13:59:11 CET 2012

Thanks Romain,

Here´s a short vocaldemo. Just one of the takes, still working on fixing up the other ones. Levels are not adjusted yet. Going to do the rest tonight, now I have to celebrate my sisters 30th birthday.

If anyone has some input regarding the vocal mixing, all advices are very welcome! :-)

<http://www.deadmengods.com/ideas/dmg_transformation_vocaldemo.mp3>

/Micke