Pocket Piano ..

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at chello.nl
Sat Feb 25 11:29:46 CET 2012

Op 25-2-2012 11:08, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> I'm loving what this thing has become, and also - the demo video rocks:
>
> http://www.critterandguitari.com/content/pocket-piano

I've seen a couple of very nice youtube vids recently, but I
think I would lose interest very quickly.

On the other hand I think it's a wonderful development that so
many small (and big) companies are making new and interesting
musical instruments these days. Think eigenharp, monotron,
monotribe, mini keyboards and audio docks for iphone/ipad,
teenage engineering, mopho, MFB synths, minibrute, etc...

--
Gert