Well, whaddaya know...I made a track this evening...

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:34:12 CET 2012

Micke wrote:

Hey, it's a great idea, just put some time into it!

And some hours passed...

> Nice sounds and weird melodies :-)

I dropped the weird melodies and made some new. I shudder when I think of
the previous ones :-)

Still doesn't get going as quickly as Paul (or I) would like, but I think
the direction is becoming clearer. I also think it, once it gets going, is
a bit on the pretty side. But, again, that's me :-)

http://soundcloud.com/kim-johnsson/test2

Andromeda, Oberheim SEM + Oberkorn,  The Modular, Odyssey, XBase 888.

> + Wavedrum, Pro One

Cheers,

Kim

P.S: I feel a bit weird posting these works-in-progress at this early
stage; usually I have the decency to wait until they are at least almost
finished. Oh well...