Well, whaddaya know...I made a track this evening...

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:32:06 CET 2012

Paul wrote:

> Loving it, Kim..

Thanks, Paul. Me, I'm having doubts...

...you know the feeling when you've been up most of the night happily working on a new track and when you listen to it after you've slept a few hours it sounds like total crap? Those kinds of doubts. But luckily it's just a sketch.

> I always like drums and when your drums do finally come in, that is then the track really starts to grab me (and feels very Kraftwerk-like).  So for me, earlier drums would be a bonus J

The feeling is mutual.

> Looking forward to the next version!!

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the comments,