BBC: �art Over

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at chello.nl
Mon Feb 20 23:26:34 CET 2012

Op 20-2-2012 23:04, The Dong schreef:
> On 20/02/2012 21:05, Peter Korsten wrote:
>> I think that you're 50 going on 15, and still haven't quite
>> decided what
>> you'd like to do when you grow up. :)
>
> I kind-of started this part of the thread (again, please, no
> applause) and I'm with Gert 100%; there's no point arguing about
> whether work is right or wrong, it is what work is perceived to
> be that is wrong, the very boundary of what counts as useful
> labour, or whatever.

Well, thanks, Dong. :-)

I like this discussion, but it's sort of two completely different
opinions colliding (as has happened before). In my frustration I
was even less than nice to Jay (sorry, mate), so I think I will
just agree to disagree with some of the other opinions, and
follow the rest of this thread from my lazy chair. Oops... nope -
I've got loads of work to do ;-)

--
Gert