BBC: Let’s Kill the Internet and Start Over

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Mon Feb 20 21:05:09 CET 2012

On 20/02/2012 18:50, Paul Maddox wrote:

> the worlds problems, like the debt crises, hunger, unemployment

Is unemployment really a problem for the world?
If you ask me, it is one solution to the alleged ravaging of natural
resources, not the fundamental scourge it is purported to be.

Look at it this way:
If there is a shortage of <vital> work to be done in 'society' (I use
that word merely as a collective of people within defined boundaries),
there will not be 'real' work for everyone. If you try and force more
work than needs to be done, or create meaningless or economically
negative positions, it is a very wasteful exercise, both in effort and
in resources utilised.

Vote now: voting ends ;)