Re: BBC: Let’s Kill the Internet and Start Over

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:43:09 CET 2012

I could call myself 'the guy with the biggest cock' it wouldn't make it
(necessarily:) true.

The way I see it is 99% of them are just would be hacker teens installing
remotable program in the name of a greater good without having ANY control
on what usage is made out of it. The speed at which they reacted to
megaupload's demise certainly dismisses any popular poll; I'm not sure the
people pulling the strings are as sage and safe as we'd like it.

To be honest, I find them scary. Not because I value anybody that they
attacked so far, just because - just as the corporate people - nothing says
you can trust the people pulling the strings.

Remind me again what the name of the most (in)famous hack group of this