BBC: Let’s Kill the Internet and Start Over

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Mon Feb 20 17:38:52 CET 2012

On 20/02/2012 16:16, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
> A lot of our basic infrastructure is ran through it and it has become
> increasingly difficult to "guarantee" it's security. People regularly
> report having access to video conference system, sewage recycling
> plants, companies internal network etc...

I think you will find that many of these infrastructures systems are NOT
connected to the internet, but use direct links. Things like water
supply telemetry etc.

These are of course also hackable with the right knowledge and
equipment, or inside leaks etc. But no system is 100% secure from
espionage or sabotage, and never will be.

I think what we should really be worried about is what corruption goes
on within government (and all corporate arms of said) and banks, and not
those who throw sticks flaccidly at the system ramparts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AMccY_xXfCg

Empty house...?