Mountain Lion

Michael Zacherl. mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Thu Feb 16 15:28:24 CET 2012

On 16.2.2012, at 15:09 , Ron West wrote:

> Late this summer...
>
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/mountain-lion/

I more and more feel attracted to Linux as my main system!
I liked Apple's ideas and approach to usability many many years ago, but Im afraid that's gone (Logic! Final Cut! you name it).
And now I can't help but thinking that way to much shit is wasting precious cpu power for quite some time now!
(and I'm very specific by saying precious cpu power!)
I'm not interested in consumer stuff! I need a serious working tool!
Michael. (still on 10.6.8)

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist