First ebay Negative feedback!!

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:53:27 CET 2012

Ahh, this makes more sense now.  From eBay's perspective, no violation
has occurred.  The buyer can be unhappy with the purchase for whatever
reason.  They did not yet put in a dispute with paypal to try to get a
refund that way.

If they do, then what will happen is paypal will take the money out of
your account or charge whatever the funding source on the account is
and hold the money until the dispute is settled.  They have, I
believe, only 30 days from purchase to submit a dispute.

My guess is this person isn't actually doing a scam, they are just
completely inept.  They probably did not realize that they bought the
wrong incompatible item or don't want to admit it.  Offer to pay the
couple bucks to post it back to you (a cpu can't cost much to ship)
and then refund.  Then ban the person from bidding on your auctions.

Tony