First ebay Negative feedback!!

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Thu Feb 16 12:52:16 CET 2012

On 16/02/2012 11:38, Tony Scharf wrote:
> This is exactly why I insist on using the eBay communication system
> when talking with a buyer or seller.  Everything is kept on a record
> in a way eBay can look up (even if one of the parties tries to delete
> the history). I've had a few negatives pop up like this (sometimes

I only ever use the ebay message system, so her first response, where
she indicates her unwillingness to return the proc. before I offer a
full refund, is there.
Ebay, of course, have told me that there has been no breach of policy.
So it's basically tough shit, you've been happy slapped by a chancer.

 > In most cases, just being a decent human being when things go wrong
 > goes a long way.  Sometimes, there is absolutely nothing you can do.

It sometimes difficult to be a decent human being when dealing with them ;)