RPM 2012

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:33:50 CET 2012

Hello Barians,
I have some questions ..
When is the dead line for music bar ? cause i wonder if someone from the
music-bar ( martin maybe ? ) will do a awesome job for mastering as usual
then he will need some time i guess .?

Anyhow,
this is maybe my song for this year for the RPM contest, if i have time i
will try to do another song that is more on the subject( lyrically) but it
s more difficult for me to record it (musically)  cause i m working a lot
now days ...

So this music was made last Sunday and the voice yesterday ...
The lyrics are  quite weird with Romain context (as usual) ... I m sure it
will go again out of the picture  ...but at least i enjoyed myself ...

If someone wants to know :
the soft voice in the background (first and last part)  is influenced by
the Cosmos and daemones ...
the low voice (first part chorus)  is influenced by Glen Talloch ...
the gremlins voice (first part)  is influenced by PP ( as we say in NL
:P)...
There is no pitch-shifter involved in any voices cause i ate bread with
'saucisson'  everyday  ....
I think i got problems with some "hmm" sounds  cause I m using  a lot of
tracks for them tho ...( i will try to fix those before the official
release)

Otherwise musically this song is built with :
guitars-bass-yamaha Ex5-Kaosspad- and virtual drums.
I used the coffee cup effect for one track of guitar ... ( called as well
the lighter effect of/from syd barrett)

http://soundcloud.com/fractales12/touch-my-faith-1

Feel free to tell me what you want, it will be appreciated ...
I hope everyone is fine where ever  they are on this blue planet called
''Earth'' in this time and space ... :)

--
Romain