FaceTime and iChat connection problems

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Feb 13 22:29:24 CET 2012

> Haven't made the move to iCloud yet, because I have about 50 galleries on MobileMe…
> sometimes progress feels downright painful...

Both my old MBP and the new one have survived the transition to Lion without much of a glitch.  I guess I'm not using iCloud/MobileMe as much as you, but to get my machines connected to each other during the transition, its been a blessing to have things like filesharing/screen-sharing/etc. across the 'icloud' working as part of the OS and without having to do much configuring/hacking to get dodgy networks happening.

;
--
Jay Vaughan