Reaction from a Dad :)

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:07:23 CET 2012

Well .. I know no one from this family by fact,
But the dad makes me feel good ... it s not me who will  tell him how to
educate his daughter ...
I think he does a good job ( + one bullet  from the mum ) ...
It seems the little girl went through  the yellow line since a while ...
The speech of the dad is quite intellectually correct imo ... and I do
think he loves his little girl too....
Return to Caesar what  is from Caesar ...
and beware of Damocles s-word ( or bullet ) :P

Daddy ... daddy cool ...   Daddy ... daddy pull !  :-D

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yea, this went viral yesterday on FB. It looks like the apple didn't
> fall far from the tree though. It certainly is not how any
> intelligent, caring, and loving father handles a family situation.
>
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=player_embedded
> >

> > Strike !
> >
> > --