Cloud

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:12:11 CET 2012

Half a Terabyte?  Is that all MP3, or do you have other formats mixed
in there?  I don't know of any service that allows that much storage
use without some signifcant costs.Google music allows up to 20,000
songs, up to 250mb pers song so maybe that works?  Otherwise, I think
you would have to use Amazon Cloud Storage or some such.  I don't know
what the costs on that would be (though, up to one TB is their lowest
storage tier).

Tony