Cloud

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Feb 4 13:27:23 CET 2012

So whilst I'm still a bit sceptical about clouds for businesses
(although more and more of our services are shipped to Italy),
personally I'm using cloud services more and more. A quick inventory:
* Google Mail. Obviously.
* Steam. Games *and* save files. Not that useful, but still nice to know
that all of this is safe somewhere.
* LastPass. Never again any insecure passwords, never again having a
password on one machine but not the other, and even on my smartphone
(for which I'm paying $12 a year).

So... apart from Evernote, what are some of the must-have cloud services
out there? Bear in mind that I'm using Windows and, at least until May,
Symbian. Around May, I think I'll get my hands on an Android phone.

- Peter