Remote desktop recommendation

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:00:21 CET 2012

Use the built in ability to screen share with any registered iCloud account! It works great and is better than VNC in my opinion because it will automatically work out the best protocol based on your connection type.  Set your mum up with iCloud, turn on screen sharing and log into her machine from yours over iCloud. It's awesome and works and is built in .. I've been using it for a month now and won't go back to VNC.

;
--
seclorum