Skiing weekend

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:57:20 CET 2012

The picture looks very nice and cool but
I'm wondering .. cause a stoopid story  happened in ( assisted) france few
weeks ago ..

If you or one of your children hurt the electrical transmitter tower  (
because you or he/she doesn t know how to sky )...
Will you go to justice to sue the electrical company because it was without
protections signals blablabla etc  ...  ?

I know it sounds completely outer space ...  :S
Hoping you have a nice time anyway , and avoid the electrical transmitter
:)

2012/2/3 Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com>

> Having a skiing weekend with my collegues in the swedish mountains.
> Great fun but cold, -23 deg C at the first run...
>

> /Micke
>
> Skickat från min iPhone

Romain