Apple Airplay

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:05:21 CET 2012

Yea the audio stuff has been around for a while, though I admit I never took much advantage of it till now as well. The cool new stuff is video airplay from the iPad (or mac) to the apple tv. You can mirror the screen to the tv and some apps have dual screen mode. Though I did find when mirroring music making apps there is a bit of latency in the audio, which makes playing say iMPC difficult. Have any of you guys seen this latency also? I wonder if it's just when doing video as well?