Apple Airplay

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 20:13:09 CET 2012

This is probably old-hat to you guys but: got a iPad for Christmas and this
now plays a central storage iTunes library (its not copied to the iPad, it
actually plays the central 35Gb ish library).  This is pretty cool..

But it now gets cooler..

Yesterday I got an Airplay device as my trusty stereo finally developed
another fault.  Got a Marantz MCR603

http://www.whathifi.com/review/marantz-m-cr603  (it looks a lot more classy
in real life..)

So I can now play iTunes from the iPad, choosing to use either the iPad
speakers or the Stereo.  This is also the same with YouTube and other catch
up TV.

It works really well..  I don't think Apple suck quite as much anymore  J

Paul
London
 <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7