sammichSID : the last batch

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 19:09:17 CET 2012

Hey Jay

> Anyone else getting into the sammichSID order?  Its the last batch ..

Nope, are you?

As mentioned, I have the MB6582 and I believe the sammichSID is just one
"core" of the MB6582.  If so, that is plenty!!

A "core" is a pair of SIDs that provide a monstrous 6 oscillator Mono stereo
synth with incredible modulation.  It can also be used as a 6 voice drum
machine or 6 voice poly synth.  In summary: feckin awesome!

On the MB6582 you have 4 "cores" and to be honest, I cant imagine ever using
it multi timberally so they are wasted on me..

Saying this, the MB6582 is very complex so I would be a little nervous about
the sammichSID limited knob-age..

Ta,

Paul
London