iPad Question - iTunes sharing

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 22:54:33 CET 2012

No problem dude. Our pleasure. Trust me, I went through this major headache 5 months ago in July, shortly after getting the iPhone & wanting to share my 8000+ songs I have from my 300+ ripped CDs in my collection plus all the music-bar tunes collected over the last 15 years.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords