iPad Question - iTunes sharing

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Dec 26 23:41:32 CET 2012

Hi Ron

> I would recommend getting the Apple "Remote" app to access your library.

I just installed this and for 10 seconds, I thought the problem was solved.
I can now see my iTunes library but, my iPad really is just a remove
control: pressing play on the iPad just makes my PC play the track.

I want to play the tracks on the iPad, not the PC..

A YouTube video I just watched about Apple Remote demonstrates speaker icon
to call up Airplay speaker options.  This looked promising but, neither my
PC or iPad has this icon..

I thought Apple products were just supposed to work :(

Hey ho - back to Google..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk