iPad Question - iTunes sharing

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Dec 26 22:18:25 CET 2012

Hey "--komatos/wasted"

"I will tell you this: I had a real PITA trying to get my iPhone to see my Mac Mini's shared iTunes library for the longest time. I tried all kinds of settings in iTunes and on the iPhone for sharing without success. I finally got a "eureka" moment and convinced myself it might be the wireless router's settings (Netgear WGR614v10). Sure enough, as soon as I checked the settings thoroughly and made one small change to the router settings it saw my shares and started playing them on my iPhone."

Can u remember what the settings were?  I think the above could be my problem and would like to at least rule it out...

Thanks,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk