Merry Christmas ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Dec 24 09:57:09 CET 2012

.. I'm off the 'net for a few days, so I'll say it now: Merry Christmas everyone, and have a great New Year!

I was going to say 'its hard to believe we are all still together all these years', but its not really hard to believe, after all.  It seems we all kind of like this little list of ours, and this little group - we just seem to get along, almost like we're in some sort of stasis .. I hope you guys will have a good time this year, take care of yourselves, and get into 2013 with lust and verve!

Flynn got a whole box full of RC gear for us to assemble into working crash machines, Corben got a set of cymbals for crashing and bashing while music-making.. sure is fun being a Dad these days, and getting the boys through the whole program .. hope your families are getting some good quality times, too.

I can honestly say that I love all of you guys.  Stay great, everyone!

;
--
Jay Vaughan