December, the video

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 20:42:54 CET 2012

Just got done listening to the EP. Couple quick comments:
1. Too short. 4 songs, 16 total minutes. More music please! ;-)
2. Lots of nice crunchy guitars across the EP blend with the singer's moody vocals.
3. I could've sworn I heard Flatline before. Maybe you posted a teaser to the music-bar a couple of months ago?

All in all, great work!!!

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords

On Dec 21, 2012, at 2:24 PM, Paul Maddox <yo at vacoloco.net> wrote:

> Many thanks I'm flattered.
> We're also now on amazon and spotify.
>
> On Friday, December 21, 2012, komatos wrote:
>> Hey Paul--
>>
>> Along with being my first Twitter follower :-), you & HDE now have the distinction of being the first ever album I've purchased online via iTunes. Tony Scharf's/NoiseTheorem's "Dust" album was my first online purchase (via PayPal donation), but you were on iTunes so I figured I'd give it a try buying from there. Looking forward to hearing all four songs (including December again). I still have to listen to "Dust" this holiday weekend.
>>
>> --komatos/wasted
>>
>> On Dec 17, 2012, at 5:05 PM, Paul Maddox wrote:
>>
>>> Ron,
>>>
>>>   Thanks :) actually they ARE plugged in... there's just no amps ;)
>>>
>>> Find HDE on Facebook -http://www.facebook.com/herdarkembrace
>>> Buy the EP now:
>>> Physical copy - http://herdarkembrace.bigcartel.com/product/her-dark-embrace-debut-ep
>>> Or on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/her-dark-embrace-ep/id576030001
>>>
>>> Thanks again.
>>>
>>> On 17 December 2012 20:36, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Been out of wi-fi range for awhile and just watched this. My comments -
>>>
>>> 1. Great song, really!
>>> 2. Beautiful location.
>>> 3. Excellent photography.
>>> 4. THOSE INSTRUMENTS AREN'T PLUGGED IN! FAKERS!