NoiseTheorem, 'Dust'

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:20:20 CET 2012

Thank you, Roman!  And thank you everyone!  The album is doing better than
expected, and I am getting into rotation on some radio shows.  Its getting
about 10x as many plays as buys....but what do you expect?  Ive got offers
to do remixes on it, and will probably do a follow up in february if they
come back and I like them.

Thank you all again!

Tony
On Dec 20, 2012 8:22 AM, "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:

> Late as always, but i'm listening to it now  :)
> nice man , i m tripping on the first song  :) It feels  like JM Jarre
pushed you in the  Pink floyd synth psychedelic swimming pool :)
> the song number   3 makes me think of NIN i don t know why ( i don t know
his music specially )
> And I really like the logo also ...
> Now lets listen the rest, it should be well made as the beginning ...  :)
>

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Well...it took me long enough...but here it is:
>>
>> http://noisetheorem.bandcamp.com/album/dust
>>
>> Bar members can hit me up privately and Ill send you a free download
link.  I'd send it to the list, but I don't want it in the public archive.