NoiseTheorem, 'Dust'

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:19:12 CET 2012

Late as always, but i'm listening to it now  :)
nice man , i m tripping on the first song  :) It feels  like JM Jarre
pushed you in the  Pink floyd synth psychedelic swimming pool :)
the song number   3 makes me think of NIN i don t know why ( i don t know
his music specially )
And I really like the logo also ...
Now lets listen the rest, it should be well made as the beginning ...  :)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well...it took me long enough...but here it is:
>
> http://noisetheorem.bandcamp.com/album/dust
>
> Bar members can hit me up privately and Ill send you a free download link.
>  I'd send it to the list, but I don't want it in the public archive.
>
> Tony
>

> --

Romain