iPad synths & sequencers, how does it fit in the workflow?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Dec 18 21:46:56 CET 2012

> So, is the sequencer in an iPolysix just a toy, or an essential part of the product?

I'd say its essential since it allows you to play with iPolysix without much hassle, and actually *produce* something without much more effort than running the program itself.  It falls into the whole category of Apple not wanting people to write apps that aren't "complete" in that they can be used stand-alone, for productive purposes, imho.

On the other hand: come on, tell us about your new project!  :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan