Cubasis for iPad

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:18:57 CET 2012

I have not used it and I have dropped cubase from my workflow for Live.
 It's nice, but the upgrade costs are crazy for what little new you get.

the iPad app looks cool, but not $50 worth of cool.  I like to use my iPad
like a musical toy, but have yet to actually use any of what it has on a
track.  I still need to pick up an audio dock or similar for it.   That
would make it more workable.

One app I am really liking is the iMpc app that was just released last
week.  It really is like having an MPC (minus the nice pads) for $7.00.
If I could get MIDI in for velocity control, this app might find its way
into my live setup.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:51 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>wrote:

> Op 17-12-2012 14:48, Marek Szulen schreef:
>
>  yeah, I remember (back in 90's) some early version of Cubase on
>> my old PC (something like Pentium 133MHz) when recording my first
>> album (before Gert changed my mind into Logic) :)
>>

> Yeah, I remember that too. I started out with Emagic Logic 2.5 - the first
> version with audio. When you had to have a REALLY fast computer to record
> and play even a couple of audio tracks :-)
>

> --
> gert van santen
> www.gertvansanten.nl

NoiseTheorem: