December, the video

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:59:30 CET 2012

On Dec 14, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Op 14-12-2012 19:39, Paul Maddox schreef:
>
>> December, the debut music video for the band I'm in, Her Dark Embrace is
>> online now!
>>
>> http://youtu.be/o1Pki359Tks�
>>
>> I hope you all like it.
>
> Already liked and shared on Facebook. :)
>
> Good job, Paul, it looks and sounds really great.

Looks good Paul, the quality and post look really professional. Also the location is really cool, how did you get Sauron to give you a permit to shoot in Mordor? Or would you rather not say?

The one thing that bugs me is the singer looks out of sync in a number of the shots, did you have trouble shooting things in sync with the track on location? I only mention it cuz everything else looks so good that part takes me out of it. I'm sure most people won't notice though. Or maybe it's my stream?