Aurora

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sun Dec 9 18:44:57 CET 2012

Andy,

Thanks and yeah I've been keeping an eye on Ken and also DSI.

the DSI model worked well, he started small, simple and affordable, the
evolver....
and he's grown from that, this is why I never really considered Aurora as a
commercial product. The voice card from it could fit into a small desktop
module, much like the evolver, and I had planned to start off with
something like that.

a lot depends on how development goes and what the costs work out at, which
I won't know until I'm done with the hardware development.

It's an interesting game, starting a business and getting a product to
market, there's a heck of lot to it that I don't think the average joe on
the street knows.

Paul