Aurora

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Wed Dec 5 08:45:54 CET 2012

I wanted to share an update on the poly-synth I'm building myself, it's
called Aurora.

I've now got the voice card elements functioning, i.e. oscillators,
overdrive, VCF, VC-Resonance, Polesweep and final VCA.
I've recorded a few short demos of the various filter modes here

http://soundcloud.com/vacoloco/aurora-filter-tests-20121204

It still needs a couple of tweaks but I'm pretty happy with the sound.

The next step is the bit that'll take the time, adding in the LFO, EGs,
modulation and so on.
That's going to take a number of months, so it may be a while before there
are more demos.

enjoy.

Paul