iPad 4

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Dec 3 21:18:53 CET 2012

> This is why I may get the mini (my 1 can't hack it anymore.) I like using the iPad as my computer when I am not doing actual work, the 7"ish size seems better to hold especially when you are out. But still the retina and more processing power is hard to resist… At some point I will need to have both for testing regardless. I actually think the mini might the best "game" machine.

Well my Nexus7 is an amazing games machine .. it really works very well and is quite fast.  So I can see it happening with the iPad mini too, which is similar, feature-wise.  I just hope that the iPad mini bevel edges let you hold the thing for an hour or so .. its just not comfortable for me, with the iPadNew design, to hold it longer than 10 minutes in bed, reading or watching something.  Not so with the Nexus7 .. its just a slight difference in bevel shapes but it makes a world of difference to the usability ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan