iPad 4

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:10:29 CET 2012

I have the 3 as well.  Its awesome.  I am using it right now to listen to
the mastered tracks form my CD while I also type up some notes for a code
review I am doing at work.   It's become like a second brain to me.

The screen is awesome.  My only regret is that I got the 16gb version.  Its
already half full!

Tony

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>wrote:

> Op 3-12-2012 16:54, Marek Szulen schreef:
>
>  Gert
>>
>> I've iPad 3 with Retina. Got it for free for signing a contract
>> with energy provider.
>> The picture quality is really great. Yours will be basically same
>> except better front camera, different connector and 2 as fast as
>> mine.
>> I'm sure you'll like it.
>> Synths are looking and working great on it
>>

> Hey, Marek,
>
> Cool, can't wait. Just got a message I will receive it tomorrow!
>
> Looking forward to that speed. Wow. I really was having problems in recent
> months with the speed of my V1.
>

> Cheers,
>

> --
> gert van santen