VCA question

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Dec 3 13:40:23 CET 2012

OK, I built a log and lin vca, test it and it doesn't change much to the
sound.
It's another thing if you would want to use the "noise" for more than
just making a HH.
But I'm making a HH so I'll go with the lin one as this uses less parts
and less panel space so I probably add another vca for accent.

As for the clangora, I'm half the way through building one, the Klang
and clatter are done, impact is to do. It's fun and it really can make
nice sounds. More to come when I'm done with it.

Regards,
Tom