If you're into Roland sound modules...

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:17:13 CEST 2012

Despite having Kontact and some libraries for it.... I generally go to
my Fantom XR or (now sold) Korg M3 for those types of S+S sounds that
those boxes are built for.   I think their synthesis engines are under
appreciated.  You can do *alot* of cool things with them.

I will probably have one of these eventually...maybe in 5 years when
they flood the market when the next thing comes along.

Tony