Headphones?

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 10:42:41 CEST 2012

I bought about a dozen or more headphones this past year, bought a bunch of ear bud ones, different brands, bought a bunch of different sized noise-cancelling ones, different brands....etc.

All from Amazon here in US.  Having Prime membership helps, but I basically ended ordering all these lots, kept the ones I liked (quite a bit in fact) and sent the others back.  I am so picky with my headphones to no end, but I ended up with some really good ones from the Sennheiser ones, like these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EZUQ5E/ref=wms_ohs_product

or these Sony ones : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RE5ZCI/ref=wms_ohs_product

Mohsen