Maschine II announced

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 21:37:53 CEST 2012

Hi Tint

> Personally I don't see maschine being something I pay to upgrade ntil they
> add some cool drum synthesis to it.  If it went beyond just samples, it
would
> be very cool!

Yeah, this is why I have now paired my Maschine up with Arturia Spark.
Unfortunately, neither is good enough to allow you to ditch the other..
Spark is king of drum synthesis; Maschine is king of sample based drum
machines/integration..  One day hopefully there will be a single solution -
my guess is it will be Spark as Spark seems 80% there; Maschine is only 50%
there..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk