New Guitar

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 01:20:17 CEST 2012

On Aug 28, 2012, at 6:57 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl> wrote:

> Op 29-8-2012 0:48, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>> On Aug 28, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, I decided to take the most sensible step and go for the guitar in Vintage Burst, as you suggested. It looks like this (including the case):
>>>
>>> http://www.ibanezrules.com/euro/images/as103vb/IMG_4897.JP
>>
>> //sarcasm//
>> Wow Gert you're really making a big sacrifice settling for that color...
>
> It's all about the sound, the neck, the custom parts and construction, plus I have told myself - with a stern inner voice - that Vintage Burst is the most beautiful colour for such a guitar.
>
> I almost start believing it!
>
> --
> Gert
> gert van santen

I actually like the color. It's nice & warm. I had a blue Jackson a few years back but my fat fingers could never play the strings/chords properly, & it got sold in the bill sale with the rest of my gear. If I were to ever get another guitar it would be one of the B.C. Rich ax shape designs. :-)

I'll post a couple of demos or works-in-progress in the next couple of weeks with my new gear. It has a nice bottom end (bass heavy).

--komatos/wasted