international characters on qwerty-kbd?

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Tue Aug 28 12:25:46 CEST 2012

thanks Marek, since she's from Poland I reckon that she's doing that already.
But I'll check that. Do you have a polish keyboard available?
I think using an extra program which alters the keys on the fly temporarily would be ok, I think.

The ALT+code method just does not work, I tried that. Besides remembering all the codes is not really feasible.

I looked at the keyboard and I didn't find the accents which are necessary for french and spanish, for instance.
Tilde (~) and Trema (¨) are also unavailable. And so on ...
Currently she's copying and pasting from a document, which is bad for the workflow.

noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist