silentium!

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Fri Aug 24 19:12:30 CEST 2012

Definitely go for sunburst. It's like black with red LEDs for a synth. So generic..;)

By the way: greetings from Gutersloh. I'm spending the weekend here, performing live in a church. Today the organist and I improvised together -- never made so much NOISE in a church...! (I played with my modular, tony, the Z8000 was a great helper in the first session to get warmed up.

Tomorrow night a Resonator show built around interview recordings with people who had to flee from their hometown/country etc... "Sound(e)scapes"

Did I mention I am getting paid for this, too?;)))

Kai

Sent from my mobile device