VControl it from an arduino

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:47:54 CEST 2012

Either DAC or digital potentiometers I guess. I'm not quite sure right now.
I need a dac for the audio out of the arduino and the midivox uses SPI so
I'll most probably copy that. Maybe then it's better to using I2C so I
don't need to mess around switching SPI chip select.

I'm still very noob so right now I'm trying to undestand basic op-amp / ota
/ analog filter while I'll breadboard the filter. I find a couple of good
texts (most notably the electronotes which are extremely well written). I'm
also scavenging through the mutable instruments forum to grab every piece
of information I can get :)

http://marc-nostromo.com